Kealey Boyd, AB'01, AM'10
1) How long have you lived in Colorado? I have lived in Colorado for 6 years.
2) Where do you live? The last 4 of those years have been in the Park Hill neighborhood.
3) Where do you work? I am a lecturer in Art History at Metropolitan State University of Denver.
4) What activity would you recommend to those new to Colorado? Go to Red Rocks. Catch a concert, hike, see a movie, but go!
5) What is on your Colorado bucket list? Go to Telluride and to downhill ski.
6) What is the last book you read? Tina Fey’s Bossypants.
7) What is your favorite restaurant? Linger, it is such a unique Denver experience.
8) What is your favorite alumni event? City Park Jazz with my family.
9) Where was your favorite place to study on campus? The East Asian reading room in the Regenstein Library.
10) What was your favorite class at the U of C? Skills and Methods of Chinese Painting History
11) Who was your favorite professor at the U of C? Wu Hung